? ??????????????Spring Showers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 10101 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Barbie? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (272 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 17117 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, September 21, 2008

I've been Tagged!

List: 5 joys, 5 fears, 5 obsessions, 5 surprising facts, 5 people to tag.

Joys
1. My kids.
2. My husband.
3. Long car rides in the mountains.
4. Camping.
5. A good laugh.

Fears
1. I am TERRIFIED of snakes!! EWWWWWW!!!
2. I am afraid of spiders and creept crawly things.
3. I have a fear of drowning. I joined the swim team my freshman year in high school to help overcome that fear but it is still there. I panic if I am in deep water, I have to mentally tell myself that I will be okay. I know that I can swim in the deep water but the fear is still there especially in lakes and oceans, SCARY!!
4. I am claustrophobic and being in closed in spaces or in large crowds bothers me. I even had a panic attack once when John and I were engaged and we went to Las Vegas with some friends and toured the Hoover Dam, I could not get through with the tour soon enough!!!
5. I am terrified of heights. I have tried to overcome this also but to no avail. It is still there, I get the butt tingles whenever I try to be brave! I like to go up things, but then when I look down, I lose all control and panic.

Obsessions

1. Coca Cola, I know bad habit but I enjoy it and it helps me deal with the stress of life.
2. Chocolate, need I say more girls?
3. Purses, I love to look at new purses and styles, can't afford new ones but when I am in a new store, I automatically go to the purse section and look at the different styles and try to decide which one I like the best. (it is even on my wish list for birthdays and Christmas, I know terrible).
4. Reality shows like Deadliest Catch, Ice Road Truckers, Dog the Bounty Hunter, Gene Simmons Family Jewels, America's Toughest Jobs (I know manly shows, but I like them) and one girly one Jon and Kate plus 8 (I think I watch to realize the blessings of 1 child at a time for me).
5. I am a slob but I still like things to be in order when I do get around to putting them away. I could be OCD if I was not such a slob.

Surprising Facts

1. I have recently realized that many people think that I am a goody 2-shoes, but actually I have my wild side. I used to go to Wendover for the male strippers show! Yeah BOYS!!
2. I love to get my hands dirty, working in the dirt, working on a car, fixing things. I had an aunt once tell me that the first time you pick up a tool is the last time he will. Well I did not give him a chance to be the man, I told him that I would be right there by his side working with him, and I enjoy it.
3. I LOVE going 4-wheeling.
4. I am shy but I enjoy going to social events and watching people. I am a people watcher!!
5. I love shopping at Wal-Mart, etc., and HATE malls!!!

People to tag
Anyone reading this that has not been tagged!

Look forward to seeing what you all have to say! Have fun!

0 comments: