? ??????????????Spring Showers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 10101 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Barbie? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (272 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 17117 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm cool and piggy chicken


So today I went and picked up Caddis from Headstart. He was wearing this necklace he had made in class out of foam shapes, kind of like a flower lei. I had to stop at Wal-Mart to pick up some prescriptions. As we were walking in to the store he said "Mom, I think girls will like my necklace and think I'm cool." I just about lost it, but I kept my cool. He is just too cute.


Now tonight I had just put the big kids to bed and went into the front room where John and Alice were watching the food network channel. Miko was sitting next to me and the program was talking about different types of protein, beef, pork, chicken, etc. Now Miko looks at me and says "mom, I don't like piggy chicken, it's NASTY! This time I lost it, I don't know but piggy chicken is but is does sound nasty and I told her it was disgusting and she repeated with "yeah, it gusting." Kids just crack me up. When life gets you down, talk to a little one and they will make you smile.

2 comments:

temaire said...

Uh-oh Penny! He is already thinking about the girls? lol

penb said...

He is fascinated with Ariel (Little Mermaid) and wants to find a REAL red-headed girl like Ariel. It is so funny!