? ??????????????Spring Showers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 10101 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Barbie? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (272 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 17117 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 12, 2009

A week and a half and still surviving, well sort of!

As you can see it has been 1-1/2 weeks since my furlough, UGHH!! I finally was able to file my first unimployment claim, but the bad part is that my claim was still open from February/March when I was last furloughed and therefore I will be paid the same as then, which bites since I am making more money now, but will not count because of the claim being opened in February. I do not have to look for a job technically, but I think to survive I will have to find work. I am having a hard time trying to decide what to do. I have been applying for every job within IRS that I can but still it is a long wait and then probably will be disappointment. I have already received 2 rejections saying that I do not have the experience necessary.

For all of those moms out there that stay at home, my heart goes out to you, you are saints! It has been very hard dealing with all the bickering and fighting from the kids, it just seems to be getting on my nerves right now, can't be that I am a little down with the furlough situation, hehehe!!!

Well only 9 more weeks (or so they say, more like 6 months according to the others at work that started last year).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Pen! Keep necessities on hand: chocolate, ipod (to drown out the kids bickering), and a Diet Coke! If all else fails, make them put on their swim suits, turn on the sprinklers and lock them outside for an hour...or two...