? ??????????????Spring Showers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 10101 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Barbie? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (272 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 17117 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Furlough time has arrived!

Last night they started the furlough process. They asked for volunteers and were taking up to 40. Only 24 volunteered and so that meant that they had to start the force volunteer process. There are 322 in the department and my number at this point is 235 so I was not involved in this first one, they went to 305. There was 1 volunteer in our team and 2 forced to furlough last night. Now it is time for the worrying every night when I go to work if they will tell me it it time for my furlough. I am currently applying for all permanent jobs that I am qualified for and hopefully I will be able to get one of them and then not have to worry about it, I will keep my fingers crossed and be on my knees asking the good Lord above for help.

1 comments:

temaire said...

Good luck with the jobs. I hope you get one that is permanent.