? ??????????????Spring Showers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 10101 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Barbie? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (272 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 17117 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Where does the time go??

Miko had her 4th birthday this last week and it had me thinking where did the time go? It seems like only yesterday I was pregnant and miserable in the July heat and then going to the hospital to have a C-section to get her out into this world. Her birth was memorable because they had just cut me open and got her head out and she was screaming. I think she was demanding that they put her back into that nice warm place and not out in the cold operating room. She has been screaming since. She is the little princess in the family but I love her so much. It is interesting to look at my 3 children and see how different each one is but yet they come from the same parents. She is the little demanding princess yet so full of love, willing to give anyone a hug and has to have snuggle time. Now she is 4 which means next year my baby will be going to school, wow how time flies. It is still amazing to me to realize that I am a wife and a mom now. I spent so many years being single and thinking that I would never have the opportunity to be in the place in my life. Now here I am with a husband and children who have given me more love than I could have ever believed possible. I thank God every day for those blessings in my life!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It does go by so fast, doesn't it? There are some days I love it and others I want to rip my hair out! I miss snuggle time with my kids!

temaire said...

Congrats on her turning 4. It really is strange how fast time flies by. I remember feeling the same way that you did (on being single) and it is amazing to look back. Don't you sometimes feel like you have been married and a mom for forever? lol It goes fast and yet seems like it has always been. Enjoy your last year with her before school starts! :)