? ??????????????Spring Showers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 10101 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Barbie? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (272 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 17117 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Can you say MIGRAINE?

Okay week 2 day 2 of training... I was dragging all night long, even the time last night dragged but when we took our first test to see where we stand I got a 95%! YIPEE! It puts me at the top of the class which is great because if we end up going on furlow they call you back based on score, so I will be one of the first called back. We will be taking another test tonight and I hope to do better, my mistakes last night was forgetting that I was in a dollars and cents field and not a dollars only field and so I forgot to enter in the cents. I just have to remember to look for the prompts in each area and make the correct choice. They will take the best of these 2 tests for our final score.

So this morning when Zlee woke me up I had this huge migraine. I know that my body is telling me that I need to sleep but I also need to spend what little time I have with her before she goes off to school. It is worth the sacrifice and I have taken my prescribed naproxen to help with the headache. I also have my lovely mug of ice cold Coke, that I am chugging down this morning. Caffeine take me away....

I guess I will just have to take a nap before I go to work, oh darn! Yesterday I was teasing Miko when she was asking me what time it was, I told her it was time to take a nap and she said "I take too much naps it's not nap time." Only a child would believe in too many naps, I only dream of having a nap every day.

Well hopefully I can survive the night tonight. One good thing is that if I stop by WalMart on my way home from work there are no crowds, and I realized that I could do my Easter, Christmas, etc., shopping when the kiddies are sleeping and be able to sneak everything in without their curious eyes watching me. See there are advantages to working nights.

0 comments: