? ??????????????Spring Showers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 10101 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Barbie? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (272 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 17117 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The anticipation is killing me!

Today is the day that I start my new job. I report in at 3:45 this afternoon. It is killing me sitting here at home waiting for time to go by. I have been working from home now for more than 10 years and it is a very weird feeling to not be working right now. I am excited for the new job but I also know that I have to go through a training process and I know that I will be overwhelmed but also bored. John worked there over 5 years ago, and only for a few months, but he said that the training was terrible. He worked in a different area that I will be but he said back then they flew in trainers from back east and he said that he knew how to do their job better than they did. He wondered how they got their jobs and how they could be paid, they were terrible. I hope my department will be different, I know the training will definitely be different but I hope that I will not be bored to death. The thought of staying there until after midnight, listening to lecture training, the thought just scares me. But I know that this it the direction I need to go to provide for my family. I was told at orientation that if the manager can guarantee that we will be working for 6 months that we will be eligible for health insurance. I am so hoping that we do, we really need the insurance so that John can get the operation he needs.

0 comments: