? ??????????????Spring Showers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 10101 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Barbie? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (272 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 17117 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Time to reflect and think of the things that I am thankful for. First of all my life. I am thankful that I am alive and healthy enough to do the things that I need to do to provide for my family. I could do better but I am able to stand, use my arms, legs, fingers, toes, and every other part of my body just fine.

Next, I am so thankful for my family. It took a long time to get married and have my 3 beautiful children but they were definitely worth the wait. They keep my going when I feel like quitting. I am thankful that John is still here with us watching the kids grow older and become independent and so cute! It is truly amazing to be a mom and know that I helped Heavenly Father create these wonderful kids. I know of those that have not had the opportunity to be a parent and so I am truly thankful for the blessing that I have of being able to have 3 wonderful healthy children.

I am thankful for my extended family, they also are a huge support to me. They have always been there when I needed help. It could be a shoulder to gripe on, or cry on, advice, giving us a place to stay, taking care of the kids while I take care of John when he is in the hospital, or just being there, it means the world to me to know that I have a whole support system behind me.

I am thankful for my friends. They also are a great support system and help boost me up when I am down (which seems to be a lot).

I am thankful for the internet and the technology of today. We can communicate with loved ones instantly and not have to wait for a letter to arrive in the mail. Blogging is wonderful and I am thankful for it, I can jot down my thoughts and I can read others and see pictures of those special people in my life.

I am so thankful for my membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. It has been a true blessing in my life. It has given me strength, friends, courage, lessons, and taught me things about myself that I could do that I would not have done so without it. Evanslee is about to be baptized and I am so thankful that she has chosen to do so. John and I have been focusing our family home evening lessons on being baptized. We feel that we want her to understand what she is getting into and not just do it because we said to. We had the Ward Missionaries over last night to talk to her and they were surprised that she was able to answer every one of their questions. It was a proud moment for this mom, to know that she has listened and understands and is ready to be baptized.

I am even thankful for my job. It has saved us many times with John's various job losses, it may not give us the finances we need but it does help get us through. I am thankful that I can work from home so that I can still be with my kids and I am thankful for the flexibility it gives me to work around their needs.

Well, what can I say, I am just THANKFUL for ALL of my BLESSINGS!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope your day was fantastic!