? ??????????????Spring Showers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 10101 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Barbie? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (272 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 17117 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Happy Mommy!


Today I am a Happy MOMMY! Zlee was baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I do not say proud, because that is being prideful, but I am definitely happy for her. It is hard to believe that it has been 8 years since she was a little newborn in my arms and I was wondering what I was going to do, now that I became a mom. Now I can look back and be glad that I have made it this far with a lot of help from family and friends. She was so excited to be baptized and after she was baptized, she was shivering from being wet and she told me that the water was kind of cold, my poor little girl. Her dad later confirmed that it was indeed a little cold. The other little girl that was also baptized came into the dressing room after and she as giggling, I am not sure if it is because she was cold, bashful, or just happy, I will go with the happy part. I gave the baptism talk, I was nervous and hoping that I would be able to say the things that I needed to, everyone afterwards told my I did well (including the hubby, my honest critic). I do not remember what I said but I know I was emotional. She chose the song "If the Savior Stood Beside Me" for the opening song, I was leading the music at it just made me emotional, I teared up and could not sing, I had to wait until the 2nd verse to get myself under control. Then after the song and prayer I had to give my talk. All in all it was wonderful and I am definitely a happy mommy.
Evanslee has been a wonderful daughter. She is obedient, loving, fun, playful, smart, kind, always wanting to do her best, I couldn't ask for a better daughter to be my oldest. She is my little friend and I love her dearly. I thought I knew what loving a baby was all about until the day she was born. It was a completely whole different kind of love, one that fills you up completely but there is always room for another one after to add to that love. I think a mom's (or dad's) heart just grows every time a little one comes into their life. So those moms out there with a litter of children must have gigantic hearts, because mine is really big for having 3 children.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family you are! And a very deep congrats to Zlee for her baptism! Way to go mom and dad!

temaire said...

Congratulations! That is so wonderful. I am so happy for you and Evanslee. She looked so happy! :)