? ??????????????Spring Showers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 10101 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Barbie? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (272 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 17117 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 24, 2008

I am FINALLY reading the Twilight series!

So after reading and listening to so many people about the Twilight series I decided to give it a try. I have so far read the first 3 books and I have to say that they are good but not my most favorite books. I am intrigued by the whole vampire/werewolf situation but at the same time freaked out by it. Okay personally, I HATE being COLD, so reading about hugging a stone cold person just makes me cold and I want to get a blanket and warm up. I LOVE to be WARM and so if I were Bella I would chose Jacob on just that fact alone, I know, silly, but cold is not my thing. I have had to put my name on the list at the library to get Breaking Dawn, it shows that I am #100 on the list but hopefully everyone will be finished soon and return their books back early so that I can get up the list faster and be able to read it for myself.

It has been a while since I have had the pleasure of reading a book for me and not for the kids. It is nice and then I have this husband that doesn't like to read and cannot understand my desire to read again. I have to control myself and put a book down, I always want to finish a book the same day I got it. I was terribly hooked on romance novels in my single days and would sometimes stay up until 3 of 4 in the morning because I had to finish the book. I definitely do not have the stamina or energy to do that now, I NEED MY SLEEP!

I would like to find another series to read after I am finished with this one and it will be a joy to me to go to the library and scan on the books until I find something I want to read. I cannot wait!

1 comments:

temaire said...

I ended up reading those this summer when I was up there. I liked them after I got past the fact that these are teenagers! In fact, I had to completely put that out of my mind or I would not have liked them. I know what you mean about reading at night, but I still try to do it.I close one eye (so the words do not blur) or hold one eye open with my fingers. James doesn't get it, but sometimes a book is just too good to put down! Happy reading!