? ??????????????Spring Showers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 10101 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Barbie? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (272 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 17117 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 24, 2008

WHY OH WHY!

So this Sunday morning I had the opportunity to sleep in, and my stupid body decided to wake up at 6:00 a.m. UGHH!! My chance at catching up on sleep and I wake up earlier than I have in weeks. Today is Stake Conference, and I know that I should go, but with 3 little ones it is hard to keep them behaved for 1 hour in Sacrament Meeting let alone the 2 hours or so in Stake Conference. Also we have been invited to a family birthday party at 1 p.m. If it had been a regular "church day" I would take the kids to church and go late but since it is not we will be going to the party. I have issues with it being planned at a time when they know that we would be in church, did they not want us to be there, who knows! So now I am playing on the internet catching up on emails and such since I have this extra time this morning. I also came across the scripture that I added in my title, it has become my favorite scripture and gets me through my trials of life. It keeps me on the right path, back to my Father in Heaven.

0 comments: