? ??????????????Spring Showers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 10101 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Barbie? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (272 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 17117 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Call me CRAZY AND INSANE!!

So for the past month I have been working double duty, okay triple duty. I have kept my full-time medical transcription job that I do out of the house, I would spend 6-1/2 to 7 hours during the day. Then I would hurry and jump in the shower and get ready to go to the IRS and put in 8 hours there. Then come home talk to the hubby and then crawl in bed for a few hours of sleep before the kids wake me up to start a new day. Then since I was not doing full 8-hour days during the week for the transcribing I would spent the entire day on Saturday working. It wore me out completely!!

I am happy to say that I have cut back my transcription job to 25 hours a week and hoping to find a permanent job at the IRS so that I can quit the transcription job. I enjoy working at the IRS and as of 2 weeks ago I transferred to the SCRIPPS area in our department and I have enjoyed it. It was a little stressful at first because you have to be so careful about your time during breaks or you could be locked out of the system. At first it was hard for me to watch the clock constantly but now I feel it is a relief to be so scheduled. The only thing I do not like is that it is a night job and therefore I miss my little family especially on Friday nights, but at least I can say that I have a job and I can provide for my family. I am so greatful for this opportunity that the Lord has given to me during our trials of John's health.

Now just waiting for the insurance to kick in so that we can get the ball rolling on John's hopeful surgery and recovery.

Now to enjoy my 1 true day off and my morning off tomorrow!

Good night all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a ROCK! And you ROCK!! I'm amazed and in awe of how you do it! Thanks for your example of being strong!

Sherri said...

I'm not going to call you either crazy or insane. I don't know how you do it. I couldn't. YOu're trooper, Penny. I've been looking for the perfect job and it's not out there.