? ??????????????Spring Showers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 10101 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Barbie? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (272 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 17117 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I got my recall number!!!

On Friday I checked the mail and there was a letter from the IRS asking if I wanted to change areas in my department. I talked to John about it and had decided that I probably would not but decided to call my friend and ask her because her friend worked that area. Turns out they did not get furloughed after training and they did not get furloughed until the end of September; also they have already been called back to work. So of course I immediately filled out the paper and went to the post office to mail it off.

Then on Saturday there was a letter with my release/recall number!!!! I have moved up the board from 235 to 214, YIPEE!!! Now just waiting for the call......call me! call me! call me!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Sherri said...

Hi Penny! It's funny who I keep finding. Your trip sounded great. We went to Steve's mission on our honeymoon -Oakland, CA. We were hoping for a 10 year get-away but had a baby instead. Someday, I hope.