? ??????????????Spring Showers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 10101 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Barbie? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (272 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 17117 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ughh! Key Drills!

So last night at work my manager comes up to me and shows me that I had 2 errors on my review and therefore I need to do key drills for half an hour. 2 errors out of over 200 documents, they were finger errors which meant that my finger hit the wrong key such as a 7 instead of a 4. We were originally told that those types of errors were nothing to worry about and now I get 2 and was put on drills. Drills are like a typing test that you took back in the old typing class in school. Yeah, boring!!! The girl next to me said we should protest and go to the union office but I said if they want to waste 1/2 an hour of pay for punishment instead of having us work to get the workload in that was their fault. So I plugged through it and was able to keep my eyes open the rest of the night. The worst part was that the other girls next to me asked if they had errors and she said no, so they gave each other high-5's as I am sitting there doing the stupid drill, that really pissed me off!!!! If this keeps up I just may end up slapping them.

Now if I can just keep my fingers where they belong.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, if you don't slap them, sooner or later, I will! :)