? ??????????????Spring Showers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 10101 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Barbie? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (272 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 17117 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm just too darn old!

Last night at work we had a "pajama" party. It was thought up by two 20 something girls that each weigh no more than 130 lbs and say that they are fat after having 1 child. Are you kidding me? I wanted to slap them both and tell them to shut up! I am bigger than the 2 put together and they have the nerve to say they are fat, give me a break! So last night I wear a T-shirt and sweats for my PJs and felt like a dork all night long. Now when I worked from home that was my attire most days of the week, but since going back into the out-of-house work force I feel that it is important to dress up somewhat, still casual, but definitely not sweats. The whole night I felt like something was wrong and then I would look down and think oh yeah, I should not be wearing these to work. Well I survived and did not even once raise my hand to slap them when they said "do these make me look fat to you?" Give me a break, I would love to be that little again but it is just too much work and so I am content for now to be this size and maybe lose a few pounds to help improve my overall health.....then again I do like my Coke and chocolate, and it would be too much of a sacrifice to give those up, hehehehe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I can't stand, can't STAND it when skinny girls complain about being fat. My friend once commented that my butt was big, but then added that was what men liked anyway. Do you say thank you? Or slap them? Next time a good slapping might do those 20 something girls some good.

SpringRose said...

Penny....You CRACK me up. You're getting so set in your ways. This last year for my B-day I had a PJ party. Mostly cause I'm so TIRED of the going out thing I just wanted an excuse to stay home and sit around in my PJ's. LOL I work in a "casual" office. Most everyone wears shorts and t-shirts and hats, or sweats. It's rare you see someone dressed up, and when they are, you stop and think...either they have a HOT lunch date, or a job interview! LOL

Miss you woman. Hope all is going well for you and yours.

penb said...

Thanks Hiroko, I think you should just slap them and tell them to get a life! What happened to "if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all?" One of the girls is thinking about liposuction and I cannot find anywhere on her that they can work on, I think she has a self-esteem issue.

Rose, you are too funny! You know I love the PJ and sweats thing but at work it is just too much. The only dress code we have it keep it covered, so basically anything goes but lingerie. Still I like to at least wear jeans but not sweats. I miss you too, how is life?

SpringRose said...

Life is great. Getting busier at work. Headed to Puerto Rico in less than 2 weeks! WOOT WOO! My friend Michelle is getting married on the beach there, and then we're all going on a cruise together. Michael is going to teach me to ride a scooter and if I like it I'm going to buy one when I get back from the caribbean. I work right downtown, it would be SOOO nice to just scoot into work. haha but we'll see if I like it or not. I may be a complete chicken and change my mind. LOL