? ??????????????Spring Showers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 10101 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Barbie? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (272 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 17117 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, March 28, 2009

First official week of work is over!

I had the first official week of working this week. It was amazing to realize how much I forgot with being off for 3 weeks, but it came back quickly. My desk is next to a girl that has been there for 13 years and her fingers fly. It motivates me to try to catch up to her so that is a good thing. They check your work every night and my first night of working I had no errors and the girl that checked my work asked me if I had worked there before. I said no, I have just been in the data industry for over 20 years. It felt great to have that compliment. Now I hope I did not set myself up to high at the beginning. Besides the lack of sleep I really enjoy the job. I can definitely see myself staying there and retiring from there. But of course I will look to move up in the company along the way.

3 comments:

Andy E. Wold said...

Congrats, sis! Sounds like a wonderful job for you. :)

temaire said...

Congratulations! I hope you continue to love it! :)

Anonymous said...

YEA!! I'm glad your first week went great! I'm also glad I can post comments again! Congrats!