? ??????????????Spring Showers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 10101 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Barbie? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (272 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 17117 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Finally received phone call!!!

I finally got the phone call I have been waiting for, for almost 3 weeks now. I am going back to work on Monday. I would love to go back tomorrow but they said Monday. I have been having depressed feelings this past week and worrying constantly about not getting a call back. They warned us that it would be 2 to 3 weeks but I was hoping more like 1 week tops. So it will have been 3 weeks when I start back on Monday. It really sucks being furloughed. I have had to sign up for unemployment and they automatically do not let you collect for the first week off of work so since finances were tight before switching jobs, it seems like it is worse right now. But we are back on track and hopefully will be working for at least 6 months so that I can now collect health insurance benefits. I think that I will survive after all. Besides, it's only money, you can't take it to heaven when you go.