? ??????????????Spring Showers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 10101 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Barbie? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (272 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 17117 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to one and all. I am hoping that this new year will bring more blessings and less struggles. I am hoping that I will get the job that I applied for and be able to support my family better. I do not make New Year resolutions because I never keep them so I will just try to be a better person, wife, and mother. Hopefully I will be able to accomplish that in the next year. We had an enjoyable New Years Eve with the kids, we actually went out for pizza and then came home and played games. Wii Mariokart and Monopoly. The 2 little ones actually went to bed by about 10 and Zlee stayed up until after midnight playing Monopoly with John and I. It was fun to spend time as a family since many years before we would end up going to bed since everyone was too little to stay up and dad was usually sick anyway, so it was nice to be able to ring in the New Year with my little family.

John and I have a late night date last night and went to see Valkurie (so if I spelled it wrong) and enjoyed the movie and the time together. We went late so that the kids would be in bed and grandma would be able to handle watching them. It turned out just fine. I have to say thanks to my brother for giving us gift cards for Christmas as that is what we used to SPLURGE on ourselves. It was a very needed time for us to just be alone together and I got to have MOVIE Popcorn with butter, YUMMY!!!! It really is sad how much they charged for it, and I have a hard time now paying those prices when my budget is so tight!

Well I hope that everyone has a Happy New Year and receives all the happiness and blessings in their lives this next year.

1 comments:

temaire said...

Happy New Year to you as well. I am glad that you had a good one and enjoyed the movie. Remember how we used to see movies all of the time? I hardly ever see them now! lol