? ??????????????Spring Showers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 10101 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Barbie? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (272 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 17117 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 18, 2008

What am I doing?

So I have been looking at friends' blogs and thinking what a wonderful idea, but instead I am finding my blondeness coming through. I am not technically smart. I can do my job, because I have been shown the way, and I can even play on the internet and do email but for the life of me setting up this blog is giving me blonde moments.

So let's see if this works:

I am a mom and so being a mom you find the little things that kids do amazing. For example, my youngest child, Miko, has finally been potty trained. Yipee!!! No more messy diapers! I know, boring to those who do not have kids, but a Milestone for me. I thought that being an aunt years ago was the most wonderful thing in the world, but I have to say that it is not as wonderful as being a mom. They are the joy of my life. They are truly blessings and I thank the Lord every day for them.

There was a point in my life where I did not think that I would ever hear a little one call me mom, and now I have 3. It makes my heart sing to hear that simple little word and know that it is me they are referring to.

They amaze me with the differences in personalities, looks, mannerisms, etc. I can just be amazed that what the 2 of us created in those 3 can come out to be so different but yet so alike. I see myself in them and I am truly amazed that I was a part in their creation.

Okay so I think I have this part tackled but now what?

0 comments: