? ??????????????Spring Showers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 10101 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Barbie? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (272 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 17117 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 7, 2009

Oh how they can make me laugh!!!

Okay, I think that being older and having children I am able to enjoy the naughtiness and not panic and throw a fit. This last week or 2 we have had some instances that I think years ago I would have panicked and yelled but this time I realized its just the small stuff and decided to take pictures and laugh, so enjoy!!!



This is what happens I tell Caddis to go get his pajamas on, he says he does not have any and I tell him to go look in the dryer I had just washed some that day. Next thing I hear is giggling and him yelling "Hey, I fit in here!" and more giggling. My first reaction is to yell and then my second thought is grab the camera and go find out what he is talking about and here is the result.... Got to love 'em!!!!


So for Zlee's birthday party I let the kids decorate their own cupcakes and this is the result of letting Miko my 4-year-old decorate her own.


So I say just appreciate them because one day they will be all grown up and out of the house before we know it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for kids in dryers and extra...EXTRA sprinkles! I love the blog background!